Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bette

I have the coolest Mother-In Law and her name is Bette! She drove 14 hours to see us in September for a visit.

She and Cory went on an adventurous 50 mile bike ride throughout Portland.

She played Risk with us and let me win! (She’s too nice for world dominion)



She braved the banana slugs and went with me on a coastal forest hike.

She bought food for us 3 times at Costco! 

And she organized a remarkable canyoneering trek for the girls on the Wise side of the family. She spent many hours planning and preparing for us to have this experience. She took time to teach everyone how to have fun and Jenny and I to tie knots and set up lines.




She worked hard so we all can appreciate the beauty of Southern Utah dessert!

And I enjoyed both 4 hour drives with her chatting away and watching Matilda as we glutted ourselves on homemade garlic bread!

1 comment:

Jake & Rachel said...

You two always have fun together! Glad you guys got to spend some time together recently.