This weekend we decided to get our crazy side out and play on a ropes course! We went to Tree to Tree, a ropes course near Hagg lake. This course was really cool because instead of using poles for supports for the ropes obstacles they used trees! 

This was one of the obstacles at about 30 feet.

Sorry, most of the pictures are of me because Cory was taking pictures with his phone!
After passing the "easy" levels, green and blue, we had to prove ourselves for the harder levels, red and black, by climbing up a series 60 feet of logs, tires and rock wall. Believe me, it was not easy! Even the teenage boy in front of me couldn't do it! I was determined to get to the higher courses with the longer zip lines though!
One of my favorite obstacles, the spider web! We basically zip lined and landed on a web and had to climb up it!
This is one of the more challenging ones. Nothing but widely dispersed poles and a vertical rope to hang on to, at 60 feet in the air! Cory made it across, after falling first!
This one was fun also, a tight rope with a horizontal rope to hold on too.
Finally, a picture of Cory! This one was our least favorite! We had to walk across hanging logs that teeter tottered with a few vertical ropes to balance with!
I wish I had taken a video of Cory running across the longer stretch of planks! I think I married a Ninja!








1 comment:
A Ninja and an adventure lover! Good combination! Looks way fun!
Post a Comment