Thursday, June 21, 2012

Silver Falls

Cory and I spent a weekend exploring Silver Falls, just about and hour and a half south of us. This is a State Park nestled inside a large are of Christmas tree farms! The park has 10 beautiful waterfalls. Most of which you can see by doing a shorter 3 mile hike. Cory and I braved out the 8 mile hike! It seemed a lot easier than the higher elevation and steeper hikes we were use to in Utah!
 
Lower South Falls
South Falls
Middle Fork Falls



Double Falls

Lower North Falls




3 comments:

Tony and Norma said...

Wow, that is beautiful, can't wait to visit!

Norma McCammon said...

Just imagine, this is just the beginning of your adventures in Oregon! Love your pictures, glad you are enjoying your new camera.

Steve Wise said...

What a gorgeous place you guys get to live in!

I didn't know your were regularly updating your blog. It will be fun to watch for your new experiences!