This year we celebrated both Kyle and my birthdays on the same day! Mike did the honors of wrapping the presents! Very creative I thought!
We had so much fun doing indoor rock climbing. Can't you tell that Cory is excited!
Bette did awesome like always!
We were following the orange route!
Cory almost to the top.
Kyle was about to do one of his crazy jumps!
We also were able to hang out with Matt and Sarah too! (sorry no pictures!) We went to the Cowboy Grub restaurant because I had a hankering for scones! The scones did not disappoint but our dinners were 'interesting.' It was still so much fun to hang out with everyone! Thanks for a great birthday!
1 comment:
Ha, I thought the colored rocks were just for decoration and didn't realize they marked a path! So glad you had a fun day on your special day with family :-)
Post a Comment